2019 Pedabo Audit Graduate Trainee Programme for Nigerians
At Pedabo, our focus is to provide topnotch client service experience in Tax, Audit & Advisory guided by vision, character, and assurance. This focus reminds us why we are in existence.
They’re a member firm of Morison KSi, a global association of leading professional service firms serving the cross-border (accounting, auditing, tax, and business consulting) needs of clients. The association has 158 member firms in 88 countries.
- Applicants must be below 26 years old
- Must have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree (please note that OND and HND qualifications are not considered for this position)
- Must not have written the Pedabo Graduate Aptitude Test in the last 3 years.
- Must have a passion for building a career in Audit.
- Must have enrolled in/registered with ICAN/ACCA or qualified as a chartered accountant.
- Friendly working environment.
- Opportunity to work with young & brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to think outside the Mega box.