2019 Paystack Lambda School Africa Pilot Program for Africans
Deadline: May 28, 2019.
California-based Lambda School is a 9 month immersive training program that gives you the tools and training you need to launch a new career. The program trains people online to be software engineers at no up-front cost. Instead, students have the option to opt into an Income Share Agreement where they pay a fraction of future income.
Paystack is a technology company powering growth for incredible businesses in Africa. They help businesses in Africa of all sizes – from startups to government agencies to global brands collect online and offline payments securely, and to provide a modern, delightful payments experience.
This opportunity is open to
- citizens of Cote d’Ivoire, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, and South Africa
- who’re above 18 years old
- who’re currently primarily physically based on the continent of Africa
- who’re able to commit to a full time program
- An intensive full-time, 9 month full stack software development training program, at no upfront cost
- During the program, Paystack will pay for membership to a co-work space near you so you have access to reliable electricity and internet
- After the program, you’ll have the chance to be hired by Paystack, and we’re also happy to introduce you to the many Paystack merchants (including some of the best companies in Nigeria) who’re looking for development talent