2019 OIC International Internship Program in Turkey
OIC INTERN is an international internship program aimed at guiding young people in professional career planning by reinforcing academic knowledge gained during their studies with practical applications.
OIC INTERN gives the opportunity for professional experience to young people through work ethic, work discipline and teamwork experience. While giving the opportunity to get vocational and technical experience, enables them also to acquire cultural interaction and intercultural communication skills.
The purpose of OIC INTERN is to contribute to the development of knowledge and skills of young people, to facilitate their entrance into the labor market, to contribute to the enhancement of the quality of the labor force in the long-term and to promote economic competitiveness member countries’ economies.
- International bachelor students who are at 3rd or 4th grade,
- Pursuing post graduate degree,
- Knowledge of Turkish or English at least at the level of B1,
- Additionally, Knowledge of Arabic or French at least at the level of B1,
- Willing to improve themselves and are open to career opportunities,
- Under 30 years old,
- Familiarity with the working environment
- Professional knowledge and skills
- New business references
- Peer interaction
- Career and personal development