2019 NZ Visit Program for Southeast Asian Tech Entrepreneurs
Deadline: March 14, 2019.
The Asia New Zealand Foundation and the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade offers six-to-eight young Southeast Asian technology entrepreneurs and business leaders the chance to visit New Zealand. The week-long programme will give participants an understanding of New Zealand’s tech sector and allow them to attend Techweek 19 in Auckland.
Applicant must be:
- aged under 40
- able to demonstrate leadership in their field
- be competent English language speakers
- entrepreneurs or business leaders at CEO or senior management level involved in tech from one of the ten ASEAN nations.
Outstanding start-up entrepreneurs or emerging entrepreneurs will also be considered. No knowledge or experience of New Zealand is required.
- be based in and have citizenship of one of the ten ASEAN member countries
- be interested in connecting with equivalents from other countries to explore international business opportunities
- be confident public speakers willing to engage in dialogue with entrepreneurs from other countries
- be willing to contribute to the relationship between New Zealand and ASEAN
The Asia New Zealand Foundation will fund the cost of successful applicants, including a return economy airfare, domestic transport, accommodation and insurance as well as most meals and miscellaneous expenses.