2019 NPF International Trade Training for Journalists in Asia
Deadline: March 5, 2019.
The National Press Foundation is offering a four-day workshop on all aspects of sustainable international trade, including economic growth, social and environmental impacts, foreign direct investment, China’s unique role, research and data, and more.
The training will be held June 17-20 in Hong Kong.
The Journalist to Journalist International Trade Training is open to Asian-based journalists.
1. The all-expenses-paid fellowship covers airfare, ground transportation, hotel costs and meals.
2. NPF offers this professional development opportunity for journalists to enhance skills, increase knowledge and recharge their reporting on one of today’s most critical issues.
1. Two samples of your work (from within the last year)
2. A letter of support from an editor or supervisor (if you’re a freelancer, a letter from someone who has edited or published your work).
3. You also should be prepared to tell us:
I. Why are you interested in this program?
II. How will you use this program to benefit your audience?
III. Who are you? A brief, narrative autobiography.
4. Journalists chosen to attend the training will be required to share the knowledge they have gained during the program with their colleagues at home.