2019 Novo Nordisk International Talent Scholarship Program
Deadline: October 25, 2019.
Novo Nordisk International Talent Program is a scholarship programme set up to assist students from the International Alliance of Research Universities (IARU) and Harvard University in a range of select academic fields seeking to study abroad at the University of Copenhagen.
To be eligible to apply, you must:
- Be enrolled in a degree programme at a IARU university or Harvard University
- Apply for admission at UCPH as an exchange or guest student
- Meet a GPA requirement of minimum 3
- Be engaged in study activities pertaining to metabolism, insulin, haemoglobin, obesity, big data or digitalisation
- Study at third year Bachelor’s level or Master’s level while at UCPH in one of the following programmes:
Biochemistry, Bioinformatics, Biology, Biology-Biotechnology, Computer Science, Food Innovation and Health, Global Health, Health Informatics, Chemistry, Human Biology, Human Physiology, Human Nutrition, Immunology and Inflammation, Medicinal Chemistry, Medicine and Technology, Medicine, Molecular Biomedicine, Nanoscience, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences and Public Health. Students coming out of other fields of study can apply with projects pertaining to metabolism, insulin, haemoglobin, obesity, big data or digitalisation.
1. The scholarship may be spent towards the cost of tuition fees, travel costs, insurance, and other expenses incurred in connection with studying abroad at UCPH.
2. The scholarship will typically amount to approximately €1200 a month. Depending on the costs and length of the study abroad at UCPH, it may increase up to €26000 in total.
3. Scholarships are awarded for up to one academic year. The programme gives priority to applicants who display a strong academic background and have submitted an ambitious study plan for their stay at the University of Copenhagen.
To submit an application, you will be required to prepare following documents:
- Application form containing a motivated study plan and a list courses you plan to attend during your study abroad – download here
- Transcript of records in English from your Bachelor’s programme and Master’s degree programme (if applicable)
Please fill in the form electronically and attach all documents as PDF files. Please do not attach recommendations.