2019 MILEAD Fellowship program for Young African Women Leaders
Deadline: February 22, 2019.
Moremi Initiative for Women’s Leadership in Africa invites applications from exceptional emerging African women leaders for the 2019 MILEAD [Moremi Initiative Leadership Empowerment and Development] Fellows Program- to identify Africa’s most promising women leaders.
The MILEAD Fellows Program is a long-term and paradigm-shifting leadership development program to identify, develop and promote a new generation of young African female leaders to attain and thrive in critical leadership across Africa. The program targets dynamic young women interested in developing transformational leadership skills that help them address issues facing women and girls across communities in Africa.
1. To be eligible for the program, an applicant must be African, living on the continent or in the Diaspora.
2. Agree to participate in all required activities related to MILEAD – beginning with a three-week residential Summer Institute in Ghana, and commit to implement a community change project.
3. Applications are invited from young African women between 19 – 25 years of age, living in Africa and the Diaspora.
1. Applications are available online at www.moremiinitiative.org or by request via email.
2. Download the full 2019 Application Package and Forms below.
3. Completed application forms must be submitted along with a CV and two recommendation letters.