2019 MDF Training and Consultancy Branch Director Asia Myanmar Recruitment
Deadline: July 15, 2019.
For 35 years, MDF Training and Consultancy has been committed to empower people to increase organizational efficiency and social impact. With our wide range of clients, including companies, civil society organisations, UN organisations and governments, we have built up an impressive track record in management consulting, training and evaluation services.
Being an MDF branch director is a challenging yet highly interesting
and full-filling position for the right candidate. As they are a small office, they are expecting you to fulfill multiple roles: strategic director, team leader, business developer with strong client relations, responsible for financial performance and financial supervision, while also securing and implementing training or consultancy assignments.
1. A demonstrated high degree of independence, self-motivation and customer-focus to maintain and expand our current MDF client portfolio
2. Expertise in one or more of MDF’s core products and services (e.g. training, monitoring and evaluation, project management – see more here
3. Between 3 and 5 years of leadership experience with management skills in areas such as planning, staff supervision and support, external relations.
4. Proven experience (preferably 10+ years ) in and affinity with the consultancy
profession: with abilities to dedicate time to multiple assignments (e.g. training &
consultancies) at the same time (strong multi-tasker)
5. Familiarity with the non-profit / development and government sectors, yet an affinity
or experience with private sector clients is an advantage
6. Working experience in Myanmar or the South-East Asia region is a distinct advantage.
1. International working environment
2. High degree of freedom to shape the portfolio of MDF and to lead a team of
3. Ample opportunities to further develop your areas of expertise;
4. Other conditions will be according to current MDF regulations
1. To apply, send your CV and short motivation letter before July 15, 2019 to
Marjan Zandee by email [email protected]
2. Subject Header: Application MDF Myanmar Director.