2019 MAXQDA #ResearchforChange Grant
Deadline: June 3, 2019.
VERBI Software supports you in using professional research software from the very beginning. MAXQDA Research Grants seek to help students unlock their research potential as well as facilitate the creation of international networks for research collaboration, thereby encouraging accountable data collection and self-reflective work products.
The #ResearchforChange Grant gives financial support and methodological training to student-researchers whose fieldwork aims to study, bring awareness to, and contribute to empowerment initiatives. This semester’s grant theme is women’s empowerment.
- The applicant must currently be an undergraduate, postgraduate, or PhD student/candidate enrolled at a higher learning institution (college, university, trade school, etc.).
- The applicant must be conducting, or be about to conduct, qualitative or mixed methods fieldwork focused on women’s empowerment.
- The fieldwork will begin by September 30th, 2019 at the latest.
- The applicant will be using MAXQDA software to analyze their research data.
- VERBI Software GmbH employees, Professional MAXQDA Trainers, and previous MAXQDA Research Grant recipients are not eligible to apply
With a $850.00 USD cash Mobility Scholarship, MAXQDA Analytics Pro Student software license, and two professional training seminars, and more, MAXQDA is offering three qualitative and mixed methods student-researchers a grant totaling $1,400.00 USD in value each.
Please use the following checklist to make sure that you have all the documents required at hand before submitting your grant application. The grant application form will open once you have ticked off that you have all the documents and then you can start with your application.