2019 Make Europe Sustainable For All Grant
Deadline: February 15, 2019.
Do you campaign on the Sustainable Development Goals? Want to break out of your specific focus and work alongside others working on different SDG-related topics? You might be eligible for a grant of up to €7500!
As part of the project Make Europe Sustainable for All, financial support is available to local groups, grass-root organisations and other civil society actors working at local level in order to strengthen capacity, knowledge sharing and information exchange on the implementation and monitoring of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and to raise awareness of the transformative role the SDGs can have for every EU citizen and their role in promoting Agenda 2030.
They welcome applications for local project proposals in 15 countries (Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, France Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Spain)
- Local grass-roots organisations/entities
- Local members of national civil society organisations (CSOs) operating at the local level
- Local citizens groups, including student groups, clubs, civic initiative groups and similar
- Be legal persons and/or a registered entity
- Be non-profit making
- Be established in one of the 15 project partner countries
Two types of sub-grants are available:
Lot 1: 3 sub-granting projects of a maximum of 2000 € to be granted each of the 15 project countries (see the list above).
Lot 2: 6 sub-granting projects of a maximum of 7500 €, open for applicants coming from all the project countries.