2019 Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship
Deadline: June 30, 2019.
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is awarded to recognise academic excellence for international students. This highly competitive scholarship is based on academic merit and awarded to future students.
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Meet the University’s academic and English requirements for the course (must hold a full offer of admission by the application deadline).
- Achieved a minimum GPA equivalent of 5.0 out of 7.0 for Postgraduate applications; or a minimum ATAR equivalent of 85 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
- Applied for a program that is longer than one session in duration.
- Commence study in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter, and commencement may not be deferred.
- Apply for a course and remain enrolled in a full-time study load.
You are not eligible if:
- You are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- You are currently enrolled at Macquarie University for a program which is equivalent in level.
- You have completed the same level or a higher level of study previously.
- You are in receipt of another equivalent or major award or scholarship from Macquarie University.
- You are a Study Abroad or an Exchange student coming to Macquarie University.
- You have applied or are currently enrolled at Macquarie University International College.
This scholarship awards up to AUD $10,000, applied towards your tuition fee.
- Lodge an application for your chosen degree here.
- Receive your Macquarie University student ID number and submit a scholarship application here.
You must apply for your degree before you apply for the scholarship. Scholarships are limited so we encourage you to accept your offer and scholarship early to avoid disappointment.