2019 LSTM Global Health Postgraduate Scholarship for Students from Ghana and Nigeria
Deadline: July 14, 2019.
LSTM is delighted to offer new scholarship opportunities to future leaders in global health from Ghana and Nigeria applying for a postgraduate qualification on our brand new, innovative and flexible Global Health programme.
The Global Health programme allows students to study online, part-time from anywhere in the world and has a modular structure with three routes: A Master of Science (MSc), Postgraduate Diploma or Postgraduate Certificate.
1. For students who are domiciled in Nigeria or Ghana and who hold Nigerian or
2. They are looking for people who can have a real impact in-country, the next generation of Global Health Leaders. Global Health is not just the realm of healthcare professionals.
3. They are looking for a wide range of people from other disciplines that are impacted by global health issues
LSTM is committed to developing the next generation of Global Health Leaders. This new funding, The Global Health Future Leaders Scholarship, consists of :
- . Two fully funded Postgraduate Certificate places (60 credits)
- . Two fully funded Postgraduate Diploma places (120 credits)
- . Partial tuition fee scholarships up to a maximum of £2,500 (These partial scholarships are open to all nationalities)
1. Please submit your application for the programme through our website:
https://www.lstmed.ac.uk/study/courses/global-health. Our online portal can be accessed by clicking the ‘APPLY’ tab on the course information page.
2. Once you receive your conditional offer, a scholarship form will be provided via email