2019 KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Program
Deadline: October 25, 2019.
Education is the foundation for growth and success in communities. In line with KPMG Nigeria’s commitment to improving communities by improving the quality and access to education; KPMG has developed a program to sponsor selected candidates through their tertiary education.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have completed their secondary education at a state-owned Government school within the last 2 years.
- A minimum of 5 Distinctions (As & Bs) from their WASSCE (including English and Mathematics).
- A minimum score of 230 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal university in Nigeria.
Send an email to NG-FMKPMGScholarship@ng.kpmg.com with the following details: Name, Residential Address, E-mail Address, Phone Number.
Also attach the following documents in a zipped folder:
- WASSCE Certificate
- UTME Result Slip
- JAMB Result Slip
- Provisional Letter of Admission/Letter of Admission to a Federal University in Nigeria
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Origin
Kindly state the code KSP2019 in the subject of the email.