2019 Kenko Tokina International Filter Photo Contest
Deadline: October 31, 2019.
This contest is sponsored by Kenko Tokina Co.,Ltd. and is open to photos that have been taken with the aid of a filter with the aim of expanding creative possibilities.
Kenko Tokina Co.,Ltd. looks forward to receiving your entries that explore the full expanse of the unknown possibilities of filters.
Photos that make effective use of filters.
- Filters may be from any manufacturer.
- Filters such as protectors whose effects cannot be seen in the photograph are not permitted.
- Photos that have been heavily edited using retouching software (color swap, etc.) cannot be accepted.
1. The competition is open to anyone regardless of age, gender or nationality.
2. Entries are restricted to unreleased and unpublished original photos for which the copyright is entirely owned by the applicant.
3. Photos that have won prizes or are being screened in other competitions are not eligible.
4. Photos that have been entered in another competition but have not been awarded a prize are eligible.
5. Photos that have been published in non-commercial publications such as club exhibitions for which the photography was not remunerated, or websites operated by individuals are eligible.
6. Applicants who are under the age of 18 must obtain approval of their parent or guardian before applying. If an applicant is under the age of 18, it will be assumed they have already obtained approval of a parent or guardian.
1. Grand Prix: 500,000 yen(or U.S. dollar equivalent to 500,000yen)
2. Jury Special Prize: 100,000 yen(or U.S. dollar equivalent to 100,000yen)
3. Excellent works: Kenko Tokina Group products worth 10,000 yen