2019 Journalismfund.eu European Cross-border Grants
Deadline: October 14, 2019.
BRUSSELS – There will be four application rounds in 2019. €175,000 will be distributed over 4 application rounds. With the European Cross-Border Grants, Journalismfund.eu will support professional journalists, who have good ideas for cross-border research on European affairs.
With the European Cross-Border Grants, Journalismfund.eu will support professional journalists who have good ideas for cross-border research and for research on European affairs. The stories must be relevant to European target groups.
- Journalismfund.eu supports journalists living in a Council of Europe country (geographical Europe). When relevant for the story, team members from elsewhere can be accepted, too.
- Applicants must be working as professional journalists.
- Only natural persons are eligible.
- Students are not eligible.
- Journalists who were previously allocated a Journalismfund.eu working grant can reapply, but the jury will include the result of previous working grants in their evaluation of the new application.
€175,000 will be distributed over the 4 application rounds.
There will be four application rounds in 2019. The deadlines will be preceded by a pre-application advice session.
- 14 January 2019, 11.59 PM Brussels time.
- 15 April 2019, 11.59 PM Brussels time.
- 15 July 2019, 11.59 PM Brussels time.
- 14 October 2019, 11.59 Brussels time.