2019 Imperial College Business School Advisory Board Scholarships
Deadline: January 25, 2019.
The Advisory Board Scholarships have been made available through generous donations from our Advisory Board that aim to provide the opportunity and means for exceptional candidates to enroll on the Full-Time MBA course at Imperial College Business School.
To apply for one of these scholarships you must be a self-funded student who demonstrates exceptional academic merit and/or potential, and financial need that shows inability to otherwise enrol on the Full-Time MBA course at Imperial College Business School.
The scholarship will be awarded to applicants based on the above and following criteria:
- A very strong academic background and an excellent track record of professional achievement
- A high and well-balanced GMAT score, which must also be submitted by 25 January 2019
- Your performance during the admissions process, where academic and professional merit will be judged
- Your professional references
- Your essay submission
Each scholarship award will be for the amount of £52,000 to cover tuition fees for the course.
1. Candidates who submit their application, GMAT score and essay before 25 January 2019 and receive an offer for the Full-Time MBA programme commencing in September 2019 will automatically be considered.
2. Essays can be submitted either as part of your application or via email to email@example.com by 25 January 2019. Emails should state ‘Advisory Board Scholarship application’ and your CID number in the subject line.
3. All candidates must submit an essay in response to the following question by 25 January 2019.
“What life experiences have shaped who you are today and how have you overcome adversity to excel in education? How do you think these experiences will help you in today’s rapidly changing world?” (700 words maximum)