2019 IIBN New Yorks Leadership Executive Acceleration Program
Deadline: January 11, 2019.
LEAP is a high-impact development program for Irish and Irish-American women who will gain access to the tools, insights, mentors, and role models necessary to achieve their goals and accelerate their careers.
LEAP aims to increase participants’ self-awareness through behavioral profile evaluation. Pre-program personal leadership assessment will help participants identify their personal leadership style and abilities; and the areas they would like to develop or build on during the program. LEAP will schedule Speed Mentoring sessions throughout the program. Speed mentoring is a series of short, focused conversations about specific questions. Participants will meet with a limited number of mentors in 10-minute time slots to garner some advice on a pre-selected topic.
1. All applicants should be currently employed or run their own business entity. LEAP is designed to help you accelerate your career through professional development and personal growth so you are equipped to transition to a better job, if desired or grow your company.
2. Participants are accomplished women professionals, at various stages of their careers, interested in being part of the development of the next generation of Irish women business leaders.
1. LEAP lasts about five months. The 2019 program will run from February to June.
2. All participants will be expected to commit to the duration of the program and expected time commitment is 2-4 hours weekly.
3. There is no cost for participating in the program.
4. Participants receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of the program