2019 IHE DELFT Orange Knowledge Scholarship Programme for Water Professionals
Deadline: February 10, 2019.
Are you a water professional, a national of, and working and living in one of the 53 countries on the OKP country list? Consider applying for admission to a Master of Science study programme at IHE Delft and a OKP scholarship.
IHE Delft offers four accredited Master of Science programmes which start in October 2019.
- Water Management and Governance – The scientific study of water resources with practical planning and management skills
- Urban Water and Sanitation – Water supply, sanitation and water engineering and management, particularly in urban areas
- Environmental Science – Conservation and prudent use of natural resources for the benefit of society
- Water Science & Engineering – Hydrological and hydraulic processes and modelling tools for improved water management in coastal zones, river basins and agricultural areas.
In order to be eligible for an OKP MSc Scholarship, you:
- must be a national of, and working and living in one of the countries on the OKP country list;
- must have an employer’s statement that complies with the format Nuffic has provided: All information must be provided and all commitments that are included in the format must be endorsed in the statement;
- must not be employed by an organisation that are considered to have its own means of staff-development. Organisations that are considered to have their own means for staff development are for example:
- multinational corporations (e.g. Shell, Unilever, Microsoft),
- large national and/or a large commercial organisations,
- bilateral donor organisations (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch ministry of Foreign affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid),
- multilateral donor organisations, (e.g. a UN organization, the World Bank, the IMF, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB),
- international NGO’s (e.g. Oxfam, Plan, Care);
- must have an official passport, valid till at least 15 July 2019;
- must not receive more than one scholarship for courses that take place at the same time;
- must have a government statement that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established (if applicable) Check if for your country such a statement is required (download document ).
An OKP Scholarship covers all costs associated with completing an 18-month Master of Science study programme at IHE Delft.