2019 IBM Cloud Developer Experience Graduate Program South Africa
Are you soon graduating in 2019 or still a Masters student in Computer Science or Software Engineering? Do you have hands-on programming and development experience? Are you passionate about engaging with the developer community?
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible.
Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
1. Engage in developer community and become and advocate for IBM Cloud
2. Deliver IBM Cloud workshops, meet-ups and hackathons to connect with developers
3. Extend the reach in the developer community by partnering with communities, influencers, accelerators, incubators etc.
4. Drive IBM Cloud user registrations and retain them on the platform
5. Onboard startups to IBM Global Entrepreneur Program
6. Contribute on digital and social platforms with developer related IBM content
7. Support Enterprise projects like demos, POCs etc.
1. You have a software developer background, you like to write code and share what you know
2. You have strong fundamental knowledge in programming languages and have projects to showcase
3. You love to build apps, create solutions, interact with other developers and derive satisfaction from helping others learn by doing
4. You are active in local and online developer and start-up communities
5. You have passion and curiosity for technology – self-teach and continuously seek to improve skills
6. You have good communication and presentation skills
7. You like blogging about technology and contribute to on-line communities (GitHub, Stack Overflow etc.).
8. You have marketing skills and business logic
9. You enjoy working in teams and collaborating for better results