2019 Hult Prize on Campus Director Program
Deadline: August 5, 2019.
The Hult Prize is the world’s biggest engine for the launch of for good, for-profit startups emerging from university with over 2500 staff and volunteers around the world. In nearly a decade, the movement has deployed more than $50M of capital into the sector and mobilized more than one million young people to re-think the future of business as it continues to breed disruptive innovation on college and university campuses across 100 plus countries.
Hult Prize On Campus gives you an opportunity to deliver social change by bringing Hult Prize programs at your university. As part of the On Campus Program, you will be able to train, educate and inspire students by building an impact community around On Campus events. The winning team from your program will have a guaranteed spot at one of 25+ Regional Summits happening across the globe
1. Students from any college or university in the world are invited to form teams of 3-4.
2. You are considered a student if at the time of application submission, you have not yet graduated.
3. Alumni and faculty are not allowed to be official team members.
4. An idea is NOT required to participate in the Hult Prize, as the objective is to build the next big start-up, not necessarily to identify it.
1. Be part of an international community of changemakers.
2. Become a social entrepreneurship leader in your country
3. Launch disruptive start-ups
4. Introduce social change
5. Career mentoring
6. Internship opprtunities
7. Job Opportunities with Hult Prize
8. Global finals exclusive tickets
9. Flight and invitation to Global Accelerator
10. Win a trip to the Global Finals
11. Meet Muhammad Yunus
12. VIP outing at our Global Accelerator
13. Tickets to VIP events