2019 Honeywell Group Plc Assistant Brand Manager Recruitment
Deadline: August 23, 2019.
A career at the Honeywell Group affords you the opportunity to contribute to a rich history of excellence, consistency, service, and economic development.
The Honeywell experience expands your horizons by exposing you to a world of specialized multiplicity, working across diverse industries and representing a variety of disciplines in our daily operations.
Execute and ensure successful implementation of approved Below-The-Line (BTL) marketing activities that drive impactful brand experiences.
1. Experience and Qualification
- A first degree in Marketing, Business Administration or its equivalent preferably in any Social Science discipline.
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience in Manufacturing or FMCG environment.
2. Person Specification
- High degree of independence, objectivity and assertiveness.
- Possess analytical skills with strategic thinking focus to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- Clear and logical thinker with a strong numeric ability surrounded by a rounded commercial awareness.
- Ability to build effective relationships, influence and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders at every level of seniority.
- Effective time management skills; good at handling multiple priorities and tight deadlines.