2019 Hocking Fellowship Program for Australian Citizens
Deadline: September 15, 2019.
The Hocking Fellowship Program provides opportunities for recipients to undertake an investigative project into their preferred area of interest within the field of complex mental health.
The Hocking Community Award is presented to one person annually to support a project focussed on understanding the needs of those who carefor people living with complex mental health issues. This may include: professional carers, family members, friends, colleagues, or any other person who provides care and/or support to somebody living with a complex mental health illness. .
1. Applications are open to any Australian citizen or permanent resident, aged 18 and over.
2. They strongly encourage people living with complex mental health issues, their carers, sector professionals, and researchers to apply.
1. Hocking Fellows receive a grant of up to $20,000AUD for a project to be completed over one year.
2. These funds may be used to undertake a study tour overseas, to visit other mental health organisations, exchange information and learn from their experiences.
3. The grant can also be used to cover travel, accommodation and associated costs.