2019 Hamdan bin Mohammed Award for Innovation in Project Management
The Hamdan bin Mohammed Award for Innovation in Project Management was launched in 2015 under the patronage of H.H. Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of the Dubai Executive Council, With the aim to encourage and promote the innovation, culture in the project management Field.
- Conduct and develop projects using innovative, smart and sustainable solutions
- Award leaders and innovation in project management locally, regionally and internationally
- Identify and assess best and innovative practices in project management and learning from them
- Provide a platform for participants regarding innovative ideas in the field and exchange distinguished experiences in project management
- Exchange knowledge in project management
- Learn from distinguished innovations in project management and apply them
The Award calls on all individuals, Team and organization who have introduced innovative practices in the management of their projects, programs or portfolios.
It includes 4 categories celebrating individuals, teams, organizations and academia, and offers 8 awards recognizing the successes of participants with cash prizes totaling $710,000.