2019 Green Alley Award for Europe Startups and Entrepreneurs in the Circular Economy.
Deadline: June 25, 2019.
Their mission is to turn the linear into a circular economy and transform the waste and recycling industry as we know it today. This annual European prize was created in 2014 by Landbell Group, the leading supplier of global environmental services, along with Germany’s crowdfunding pioneer, Seedmatch. Over time, more partners have joined – Bethnal Green Ventures, a UK accelerator programme for startups using tech for good, and R2Pi, an EU Horizon 2020 project on circular economy business models.
Together, we nurture and promote promising business ideas that use new services, products and technologies to turn waste into a resource.
They are looking for startups based in Europe who want to tackle the global waste challenge using:
1. Digital circular economy solutions·
2. Recycling solutions·
3. Ideas for waste prevention
An all-day event in Berlin provides great networking and learning opportunities,
and the big pitch final in the evening offers plenty of benefits for the six finalists, as well as the one and only winner:
1. Feedback from high-ranking circular economy experts and startup mentors
2. Networking opportunities and new business contacts
3. Pitch to potential investors and the media
25,000 Euro in cash
C. CROWD AWARD
1. One-day workshop conditioning you for your perfect crowd campaign
2. Option for a crowdfunding campaign with Seedmatch or partner platforms
3. Individual support for you and your campaign with an exclusive media package & budget
You are just two steps away from sending us your application:
1. Fill out our application form
2. Upload your customized pitch deck
3. Please follow our guidelines to give your application the best chance of success.