2019 Global Steering Group(GSG)Honors Impact Summit
Deadline: July 31, 2019.
The Global Steering Group for Impact Investments (GSG) along with its partners, Responsible Investor andPioneers Post, has launched the GSG Impact Honors 2019. Now in their third year, the awards will be presented at the GSG Impact Summit 2019. Winners will be flown to Santiago to receive the honors from Sir Ronald Cohen, founding Chair of the GSG.
GSG Impact Honors celebrate global impact leaders in 4 categories:
1. IMPACT ASSET OWNER OF THE YEAR: This award is for asset owners directing their capital to impact, including pension funds, philanthropies, high net-worth individuals, family offices, corporations, banks, governments, and, development-finance institutions.
2. IMPACT ASSET MANAGER OF THE YEAR: This award is for impact fund managers and other banks, dealmakers or intermediaries placing or allocating impact capital.
3. IMPACT ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR: This category honors leaders with catalytic impact on lives or planet through profit with purpose companies (social enterprises), non-government organizations or non-profit social service providers with earned-income models.
4. IMPACT MARKET BUILDER OF THE YEAR: This category is for a government, policy think-tank or professional services company that pushes thought leadership in the impact sector or catalyses impact investment. The winner must demonstrate acceptance through a few major clients from among capital providers, entrepreneurs and intermediaries. Exceptional individuals may be considered.
- Winners will be flown to Santiago to receive the honors from Sir Ronald Cohen, founding Chair of the GSG. GSG will reimburse return travel and accommodation expenses up to an agreed amount and on receiving valid receipts for all four category winners.