2019 Global Programme for Women’s Leadership (GPWL)
Deadline: February 22, 2019.
1. Candidates should be between 24 and 35 years of age and, preferably, be active in sectors such as healthcare, technology and sustainability, and have strong leadership potential.
2. Upon receiving nominations, candidates will be evaluated by a distinguished international jury for selection into the programme.
3. Applicant from India, Africa and the Bay of Bengal Community.
1. The Global Programme for Women’s Leadership will bring together 100 young women leaders from India, Africa and the Bay of Bengal Community to host conversations, working sessions, field trips, and cultural immersion activities to provide authentic exposure to young women and prepare them for impactful leadership positions.
2. They will have the opportunity to interact with global leaders and industry experts in their fields.
Please complete the online application form and upload the following application documents:
- Letter of intent
Application deadline is 11:59 PM IST, 22 February 2019. Should you have any problems to upload your files, please send these documents via e-mail at [email protected]