2019 Geneva Challenge International Contest for Graduate Students
Deadline: March 24, 2019.
The 2019 Advancing Development Goals International Students Contest invites teams of Master students from all academic programmes to devise innovative and pragmatic solutions to the Challenges of Global Health.
The idea is to gather contributions that are both theoretically grounded and offer pragmatic solutions to a relevant international development problem stemming from an interdisciplinary collaboration between 3 to 5 enrolled master students from anywhere in the world.
1. Participants of the ADG contest 2019 must be enrolled as graduate students at the
time of their registration for the contest.
2. Participants must gather in teams of 3 (three) to 5 (five) graduate students.
3. The participants can be enrolled in a same graduate programme or can
collaborate with students from other programmes from the university they are
enrolled in or coordinate with students from different universities and institutions
1. The ADG contest distributes CHF 25’000 in monetary prizes.
2. The winning project will be awarded CHF 10’000; the two teams in second place will receive CHF 5’000 each and the two teams in third place, CHF 2’500 each.