2019 Forrest Research Foundation Scholarships at a Western Australian university
Deadline: May 20, 2019.
Forrest Scholars are at the forefront of world leading research in their chosen discipline. Their research has the potential to change the world. Forrest Fellowship offers early-stage post-doctoral researchers who have out standing academic profiles and have made significant personal research contributions to their discipline.
1. Forrest Research Foundation Scholarships are available for outstanding international and Australian students who wish to study towards a PhD at one of the following Western Australian universities.
2. Application is open to all Nationalities.
1. All Forrest Scholars will receive a scholarship package which includes fees, stipend, accommodation and travel allowance.
2. Research Training Program Stipend: A Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend or equivalent university postgraduate research scholarship stipend valued at $27,596 per annum in 2019 and indexed annually, or a higher value to be determined by the enrolling university
3. International Forrest Scholars will also receive an International Research Training Program (RTP) Fees Offset Scholarship or equivalent university international fee scholarship which covers the full international tuition fees and overseas student health cover.
4. Domestic Forrest Scholars will receive a Domestic Research Training Program (RTP) Fees Offset Scholarship which provides exemption from the requirement to pay tuition fees for the duration of the scholarship.