2019 Foreign and Commonwealth Office Civil Service Care Leaver Internship UK
Deadline: September 26, 2019.
The Care leavers paid internship is one way the Civil Service is showing our commitment to Care Leavers.The roles are across the country and you will be providing support to a government department near you.
Your communication and organisational skills will be used in your everyday work.
In the job you may be asked:
• to take your own initiative with minimal supervision, knowing when to seek help.
• to identify priorities, resolving issues
• support the team to secure the most effective outcome.
- Administrative Officer (typical salary £17,400 per annum); you will be working in a supporting administrative role with no line management responsibilities, and typically within a team structure.
- Executive Officer (typical salary £20,000 per annum); you will be involved in problem solving, business planning and policy making within Government. They usually work within a supportive team structure, under the direction of relevant team leaders. They can also hold individual responsibility for pieces of work within a programme or project. Those that apply unsuccessfully for the Executive Officer role may be considered for the Administrative Officer role.