2019 Flour Mills Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Programme
Deadline: February 20, 2019.
FMN was incorporated in September 1960 as a private limited liability company and has been serving the needs of generations of Nigerians ever since. In 1978, FMN became a public limited liability company and its shares were subsequently listed on The Nigerian Stock Exchange.
FMN’s interest in becoming the nation’s leading food business company is furthered by entities operating in agriculture, livestock feed and pasta manufacturing. As such, the collective clout of FMN stands poised to help achieve the company’s objectives whilst simultaneously improving lives.
With over twelve thousand full and part-time employees, we are steering the green revolution in Nigeria with the use of locally sourced materials to develop and produce unique consumer products for local markets. This strategy is reducing dependence on imported raw materials and creating value for businesses, consumers and the country at large.
Interested candidates must:
- Be highly focused and success driven.
- Be strategic and analytical thinkers
- Possess good leadership, interpersonal and people skills.
- Be highly personable
- Possess high level of integrity and self regulation
- Possess excellent communication skills in oral and spoken word
- The application process requires you to register and obtain your login details (ID and password).
- Please remember your login details, it will be required to apply for a particular vacancy.
- If you forget your password, use the service provided to retrieve it. An email will be sent to your e mail address.
- You must update the following parts of your CV before you apply for any of the jobs.
- Personal Details
- Computer Exposure
- Tertiary Education
- To apply for any of the vacancies, follow the link provided. You will be prompted to input your ID and password to apply for your chosen vacancy.
- Application process also allows you to update and amend your CV information at any time.
- To update and amend your CV, follow the link provided. You require your ID and password.