2019 Fatima Al-Fihri Open University Online Youth Professional Program
Deadline: June 20, 2019.
Fatima Al-Fihri Open University is an international non-profit educational institution established online in Feb, 2016. Since then, it has been growing at an incredible pace.
Currently, a team of multinational youths working in various countries worldwide and passionately committed to our goal of creating an inclusive learning environment that elevates the students and gives meaning to their educational experiences. Thus, Fatima Al-Fihri Open University is offering open and accessible tools for the university level education of individuals worldwide who have earned their high school diploma, regardless of age, country, educational or cultural background.
- Communication Officer
- Partnership Officer
- Marketing Officer
- Social Media Editor
- Social Media Officer
- Pedagogical Affairs Officer
- IT Officer
- Platform Officer
- Photo Designer and Editor
- Video Designer and Editor
- Newsletter Manager
1. Proficiency in English language.
2. Basic understanding of computer and internet applications.
3. Access to internet at least twice a week.
4. Ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment.
5. Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
6. High motivation to learn and grow professionally.
7. Ability to work in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment and to maintain effective
working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
1. No program fees.
2. Flexible work timing (Between 4 to 6 hours a week).
3. Remotely Training at the beginning of the program.
4. Certificate of internship provided by the end of the program.
5. Support to apply for scholarships or to participate in other programs and events.
6. International work environment with various social programs activities.