2019 FATE Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Program for Nigeria Tertiary Institutions Student
Deadline: June 28, 2019.
FATE Foundation in partnership with Citi Foundation is pleased to announce the call for applications for young aspiring entrepreneurs from ages 18 – 35 in tertiary institutions within Lagos, Ogun and Oyo states.
To qualify, entrepreneurs must be in their final year or penultimate year who have viable business ideas or have already launched their ideas and are computer literate.
Each programme stream will run two (2) times a week (Fridays and Saturdays) over an eight (8) week period and will involve very interactive and hands-on practical workshop learning sessions.
Innovation and Creativity
Business Model Canvas
Business Plan Development
Budgeting, Financial Management and Financial Reporting
Marketing and Pricing Strategies
Ogun: July 5, 2019 – August 24, 2019 (Ogun State University OSU, University of Agriculture Abeokuta UNAAB, Covenant University)
- Oyo: September 27, 2019 – November 16, 2019 (University of Ibadan, Ibadan Polytechnic )
1. Applicants must be a tertiary student from any tertiary institution where the program will hold (Lagos, Ogun and Oyo).
2. There is no Fee. The programme is free for all selected participants as the fees have been paid and fully conered by the CITI Foundation Grant. However, participants will be expected to get themselves to and from the location of the training venue.
3. Young aspiring entrepreneurs from ages 18 – 35 in tertiary institutions within Lagos, Ogun and Oyo states.
Mentoring support through a 12-month mentoring programme which happens post the enterprise training phase where each aspiring youth entrepreneur is matched with a mentor based on identified mentoring goals through group and one-on-one mentoring structures.
Advisory and business support to enable the development of a business plan and also address critical startup support areas where youth entrepreneurs usually require support and handholding on challenge areas such as business registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), business plan development, financial, tax and advisory support and digital marketing.
Placement for youth entrepreneurs with already existing entrepreneurs/ businesses in their field for a 2-4-week period so that they get the first-hand experience of running a structured business.
- Access to Free Business Support Tools & Applications