2019 F Factory By Founders of the Future Competition for UK Startups
Deadline: March 17, 2019.
The F Factor is nationwide startup competition in the UK underpinned with active entrepreneurship education for students and graduates to harness cutting-edge innovation and shape them into solutions for the world’s most pressing problems. This competition is designed to provide young aspiring entrepreneurs with tools, skills-training and context to bring their ideas to life and present them to experts as well as opportunities to collaborate with like-minded peers, interact with mentors and gain access to work experience. We want you to factor entrepreneurship into your future.
Category 1: In order to be eligible for this competition you must be aged between 14 and 18 by June 31st, 2019.This means that if you are currently 18 but will turn 19 before June 31st 2019, you should enter the 19-25 years old category
Category 2: In order to be eligible for this competition you must be aged between 18 and 25 by June 31st, 2019.This means that if you are currently 25 but will turn 26 before June 31st 2019, you are unfortunately not eligible to enter.
You can enter if you already have a startup. However we do have some entry criteria: Company registered for less than 6 month as of Jan 31st
- Received less than 100K in funding
- Less than 3 full time staff with salaries as of Jan 31st
- Less than 50 revenue as of Jan 31st
- Whether you’re working full time, taking a gap year, finishing your studies or working on your own startup project, we welcome everyone to apply
- The F Factor is open to everyone in the UK.
A sum of £10,000 is awarded to the winner.
For your final F Factor submission, what is needed is
- The description of your idea in 280 characters
- A link to your prototype or a one minute video walk-through of your prototype
- A Video pitch of two minutes maximum to present your idea.