2019 EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women MENA Program
Deadline: August 31, 2019.
Spanning over 65 countries and over 400 participants, the EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women program identifies high potential women entrepreneurs whose businesses show real potential to scale and provides them with ongoing support to help accelerate their growth. Due to its inaugural success, the EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ MENA program is now in its second-year running. Globally the EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ program has been running for 12 years.
Applicants must fit the following criteria to take advantage of this opportunity:
- Are founding CEOs (at least 51%) in a registered business
- Demonstrate passion to grow their business and scale up internationally
- Are ready to fully commit to the program and attend the Orientation Conference in Dubai in November 2019 (ticket and accommodation to be borne by candidate).
- Candidates also have the opportunity to attend the EMEIA Conference in April 2020 and other global events (optional – ticket and accommodation to be borne by candidate).
- Are at least 2 years old
- Have annual revenues higher than USD 250,000
- Are headquartered in MENA
The EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ MENA program is a year-long executive mentorship program designed for women with established businesses who are ready to scale operations and grow to become global market leaders.
- Program offered free of cost
- Access to informal, one-on-one guidance and support
- Relevant learning opportunities including e-training webinars
- Orientation conference in Dubai in November 2019 (mandatory)
- EMEIA conference in Spring 2020 and other global events (optional)