2019 Erasmus Mundus GEMMA Master’s Degree in Women’s and Gender Studies
Deadline: February 15, 2019.
GEMMA is the first Erasmus +: Erasmus Mundus Master´s Degree in Women’s and Gender Studies in Europe. It is a programme of excellence supported by the European Commission, which has selected it as an Erasmus Mundus Master Course three consecutive times (in 2006, 2011 and 2017) and distinguished from an average of 150 project proposals submitted annually as “a (…) project and model in the field of Women´s Studies and Gender Studies in a European and global perspective”.
1. PARTNER COUNTRY scholarships can be awarded to Partner Country students selected by the GEMMA Consortium who come from a country other than a Programme country and who are not residents nor have carried out their main activity (studies, training or work) in a Programme country for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years
2. GEMMA is an interdisciplinary programme, and therefore previous education in Women´s and Gender Studies is not a necessary condition for participation.
3. It is mandatory to provide language certificates (or other official documents proving your language ability) for both the Home and the Mobility University language of instruction.
The scholarship covers tuition fees (at both universities), health insurance and part of the living expenses during the two years of study in GEMMA (including the preparation and presentation/defence of the final thesis in the last six months).
The required documents in the indicated order are:
1. Current resume or CV
2. Bachelor´s Degree (Diploma)
3. Official academic records (transcript)
4. Grade Point Average (GPA) certificate
5. Language certificate for chosen Home University
6. Language certificate for chosen Mobility University
7. Copy of passport
8. Motivation letter
9. Recommendation letters (*An automated email will be sent to the two professionals you indicate as authors of your recommendation letters, with a link enabling them to attach the letters to your application.)
10. Other documents (courses, seminars etc., not compulsory but recommended)