2019 EIT Health Start-ups Meet Pharma Programme
Deadline: March 27, 2019.
Start-ups that are developing digital solutions with an impact on both the pharmaceutical industry and patients are invited to tackle challenges set by top pharma partners. In 2019, five challenges, described in detail in this document, have been released in collaboration with Amgen, Bayer, Ferrer, Johnson & Johnson, and UCB Biosciences:
1. Providing the right diagnosis at the right point in time – Rheumatoid Arthritis
2. Telemedicine based patient support program
3. Parkinson’s Disease
4. Creating a Biomarker Measurement Platform
5. The measurement of skin health
The ideal team profile features a combination of skills, such as business-lead and product-development-lead. Selection of teams is based on the quality of the business idea, their fit for the selected challenge and the team’s motivation and level of commitment.
- Ambition, drive and commitment to fulfil a dream and build a leading company around an innovative idea with a potentially scalable business model.
- Attendance of at least two team members at all sessions and workshops for the duration of the programme.
- Willingness to interview at least 100 stakeholders about a business idea.
1. If chosen for the 2019 EIT Health Start-ups Meet Pharma, you will receive training with a commercial value equivalent to approximately €15 000.
2. Additionally, you will receive a financial grant to help support you in travel and other associated costs incurred during the programme of max €10 000.
3. The funding is allocated by the programme and is intended to support two-to-three team members.
4. Generally, Start-ups Meet Pharma accepts 10-to-15 teams within one programme.