2019 Eira Francis Davies Postgraduate Scholarship at Sawnsea University for Female Students
Deadline: June 1, 2019.
Swansea University has been at the cutting edge of research and innovation since 1920. We have a long history of working with business and industry but today our world class research has a much wider impact across the health, wealth, culture, and well-being of our society.
The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship is a full tuition fee scholarship awarded to female students who are nationals of, and ordinarily resident in, a developing country, who are admitted to pursue a postgraduate taught Masters programme within the College of Human and Health Sciences at Swansea University.
- hold a minimum 2:1 Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification
- have an offer to study an eligible, full-time, postgraduate taught Masters programme within the College of Human and Health Sciences at Swansea University. Eligible programmes can be found here.
- meet English language ability standards as stipulated within their condition of offer and UKVI requirements
- be female
- be a new student to Swansea University
- within their application, demonstrate strong academic ability and financial need
- be a national of, and ordinarily resident in, a non-EU, developing country listed by the World Bank Country and Lending Groups classification as being low or low to middle income. Eligible countries can be found here Eira Francis Davies eligible countries
- not be eligible for any other financial support from Swansea University e.g. tuition fee reductions through collaborative links, scholarships or bursaries. Please note students progressing from The College, Swansea University are not eligible to apply for an international scholarship.
The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship is a full tuition fee scholarship.
An application form can be downloaded here: Eira Francis Davies Scholarship Application Form