2019 Edmund Hillary Fellowship for High Impact Entrepreneurs and ChangeMakers
Deadline: September 1, 2019.
Edmund Hillary Fellowship (EHF) is a global community of high-impact entrepreneurs, investors and changemakers, collaboratively building new paradigm solutions to global challenges from Aotearoa New Zealand.
Fellows are accepted into the programme through a competitive application process, gaining access to a global network of diverse expert perspectives, exceptional talent and investors, mentorship opportunities, cross-sector collaboration opportunities, co-created events and retreats, and a peer-support network of action-oriented people influencing the course of humanity. The programme is open to international candidates as well as New Zealanders, with international Fellows receiving exclusive access to New Zealand’s new Global Impact Visa (GIVs), a three-year open work visa with a path to permanent residency.
1. They seek bold entrepreneurs, visionary investors, and changemakers to join a community of impact.
2. EHF is for those creating or catalysing high-impact solutions to global challenges from Aotearoa New Zealand.
3. EHF is for those who are creating systemic positive change in their fields, who can enhance their impact by learning, collaborating, and growing within a network of determined changemakers.
4. This programme is for individuals and teams who align with EHF values, and who have the skills, capabilities, relentless drive, and desire to leverage the unique opportunities New Zealand offers, and make game-changing impact on the world. Learn more about our values to find out if this programme is right for you.
5. EHF is for changemakers who can benefit and contribute to a community of peers, and be in a position to support other Fellows create impact, and receive support from others who can positively contribute to your journey.
Participation in EHF offers many benefits to international Fellows:
- Exclusive access to New Zealand’s Global Impact Visa, a 3-year, flexible, open work visa with a path to permanent residency, which is the world’s first visa to focus on impact
- A soft landing pad connecting you to New Zealand’s startup and business leaders, government leaders, mentors, investors, research and development institutes and Māori communities
- Become an integral member of a global network of talented entrepreneurial and investment leaders who are personally invested in helping each other succeed, offering diverse expertise, mentorship opportunities, cross-sector collaboration opportunities, and a peer-support network of action-oriented people influencing the course of humanity
- Be welcomed to Aotearoa New Zealand respecting Māori traditions and customs, and participate in immersive experiences to learn Tikanga Māori, the Māori ways of doing things
- Access to the broader EHF support network in New Zealand and around the world, including EHF Catalysts, supporters, regional contacts, and the Hillary Institute of International Leadership’s prestigious Laureate network
- Participation in workshops, peer-to-peer learning sessions, and retreats with other Fellows to support your work and your personal journey as a changemaker
- Access to Fellow-led high-impact projects and ventures to support A platform to tell your story through our international channels, our YouTube channel, our social media, our blog, and our media partners
- A lifelong Fellows community of passionate changemakers, and an opportunity to be at the front line of leading systemic global change from New Zealand
You can apply for EHF here through completing an online application