2019 DO School Connected Fashion Challenge
Deadline: March 24, 2019 and April 28, 2019.
The DO School challenge you to co-create a fashion collection that utilises wearable technologies to connect communities in new and exciting ways.
During this one month innovation-focused program, participants will co-create a fashion collection which integrates technology in order to connect and empower communities. The Connected Fashion Challenge will take place in one of the world’s most innovative and trendy capitals, Berlin.
Over the four-week innovation program, you will be guided through a tried and tested approach that takes you from an ideation phase to implementation. The outcome will be a co-created fashion line which integrates technology and will go live in the market soon after. These four weeks will be intense, innovative and fun! You will hear from relevant experts in the field, work together with our facilitators and our partner to test and prototype solutions. And finally, you will have the chance to enjoy the vibrant German capital in the summer!
1. They look forward to applications from anyone who has demonstrated a pioneering, creative spirit in fields such as – but not limited to – fashion, IT / technology, marketing, social media, community, psychology, design, innovation, entrepreneurship, business, retail.
2. Minimum participant age is 18.
3. Applicant from all nationalities.
4. There are no formal requirements in terms of knowledge, education or work experience. Most of all we want to see that you are passionate about this topic and motivated to make a positive impact!
Participants will receive a full scholarship covering tuition, travel cost to and from Berlin, as well as local accommodation for the program duration. Limited needs-based stipends are available.
- The opportunity to develop a concrete product that will be produced after the program.
- Lifelong connections with like-minded passionate peers and the chance to join our global community of purposeful DOers.
- Deep insight into the DO School Method, an award-winning, tested innovation approach used by world-leading business and non-profit organisations.
- The ability to work with international experts in your area of interest and also learn from the diverse handpicked peer community.
- And of course: it is great fun to see the community and the project evolving during this innovation sprint.