2019 Digital Science Catalyst Grant
Deadline: December 31, 2018.
Digital Science is a technology company serving the needs of scientific and research communities at key points along the full cycle of research. We invest in, nurture and support innovative businesses and technologies that make all parts of the research process more open, efficient and effective.
At Digital Science we help nurture innovative research software ideas. So, if you’ve got an idea to help further scientific research, we’ve got the funding and friendly advice to bring it to life.
1. They like original, early stage software ideas that help benefit scientific research.
2. Anyone with an early stage scientific software idea.
They offer grants of up to £25,000 and bags of friendly advice.
To apply, send us a proposal (max of 1,500 words with diagrams) including the following:
- Abstract – a description of the product or innovation
- Team – info on the whole team and if you have any domain expertise
- Problem & Solution – the problem and how you are solving it
- Product – how mature the product is and if you have any users
- Pricing – your proposed pricing model, if applicable
- Vision – your long-term vision
- Competitors – who are your competitors and how are you different
- Market – your core market and potential areas to expand into
- Progress to date – your current stage and your expected future growth rate