2019 Digital Amazon Program for Nigerian Female Creatives
Deadline: April 28, 2019.
Digital Amazons is a three-week creative workshop for young women gifted in different areas of the creative arts. Participants will be trained by experts in Storytelling, Video Content Creation, Graphic Design, Photography, Copywriting, Digital Marketing, Project Management and Enterprise Development. Thereafter, they will be matched with mentors and placed on internships in Advertising Agencies, including Media and other Creative Organisations. The goal is to enable young women turn their innate creative talents into an enterprise that will guarantee them a sustainable livelihood.
1. Females aged 18 to 25 years old
2. Must be able to read and write in English Must have a creative talent
3. Must be a Nigerian
4. Must possess a data enabled smart phone and/or laptop
1. Applicant must write a compelling motivation statement of not less than 200 words and not more than 500 words why they should become a Digital Amazon.
2. Applicant must upload or attach a video, audio, written document or image that tells an engaging story.
1. Visit https://forms.gle/ny98oUqVggmQhr5i7 Complete and submit the form
2. You will receive a confirmation of submission.