2019 Development Bank of Nigeria Entrepreneurship Training Programme
Deadline: July 21, 2019.
The Development Bank of Nigeria Entrepreneurship Training Programme is an initiative by the Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) aimed at equipping micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) with the skills and competencies to defend sound and viable business proposals, improve their access to available credit, and improve their capacity for efficient funds utilization, trade, investments and access to markets. This programme will help address the Entrepreneurship and Business Management skill gaps of Nigerian MSMEs.
1. To be eligible for the programme you must satisfy the following criteria:
2. The applicant must be a Nigerian
3. The applicant must be 18 years and above
4. The applicant must have a viable business that is registered and operated in Nigeria
5. The applicant’s business must be for profit from any sector
6. The applicant must possess a minimum educational qualification of Senior Secondary School Certificate
7. The applicant must be able to carry out the application process online
8. The applicant must be available to commit to the training schedule once accepted
1. Training Format: Well developed curriculum customized to fit the needs of the MSMEs and Experienced Faculty
2. Delivery Method: A blended format of face-to-face and online training
3. Duration: Over a 2 month period for SMEs and over a 1 month period for Micro-Enterprises
4. Voluntary Advisory Sessions by Industry Experts as soon as training is completed and 5 months after training is completed
5. Cost: This training programme is free for all selected applicants. However selected applicants will be responsible for transporting themselves to the training venue
6. Facilitating Partners: Enterprise Development Center (EDC), Pan Atlantic University and Wider Perspective Limited
7. Location: Abuja and Lagos
Step 1 – Check Your Eligibility: Check that you are qualified to apply. See the section on ‘Who Can Apply’ above.
Step 2 – Register: Click on the Start Application tab to register. You will receive a confirmation email from Development Bank of Nigeria Entrepreneurship Programme with all the details you will need to log in.
Step 3 – Complete Application: Once you have successfully registered, log in and start the application. To return to your application, click the “Save And Continue” button (at the bottom of any stage) and come back to it at any time. Once you are done with your application, click on the “Submit” button at the end of the form to send it to us. You can submit only ONE application.
Step 4 – Keep Informed: Constantly check the Development Bank of Nigeria Entrepreneurship Programme ‘News and Update’ tab for regular updates.