2019 Deloitte Nigeria Cyber Security Professionals Recruitment
Are you ready to join a team of Cyber Security professionals that are making an impact by advising clients on how to manage their cyber risk exposures in an inter-connected world?
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
1. Educational Requirements/Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.Eng, B.Tech., HND, etc.) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or related field with a minimum of second class upper degree/upper credit
- Master’s degree in an information technology/information security-related field from a reputable university will also be an added advantage
- Relevant Cyber Security e.g. CCNA, CCNA Security, Security +, ISO 27001, ISO 22301, PCIP, CCIE, CEH, OSCP,CISSP, LPT,CISM,CCISO
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in any of the following areas will be an added advantage: vulnerability assessment and penetration testing, implementation of security standards, security operations, network monitoring and incident response.
2. Technical Requirements
- Proficient with programming languages such as C, C++, C#, JAVA, PHP, SQL, Python.
- Knowledge of various operating systems including but not limited to Windows, Linux/Unix
- Understanding of security vulnerabilities in common operating systems, network devices and web applications, including knowledge of remediation procedures.
- Proficient in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
- Ability to research and characterize security threats to include identification and classification of threat indicators.
- Identify, rank and prioritize risks and exposures and develop a strategy for mitigation or remediation. Organize and coordinate solutions proposed by team and sells proposed remediation activities to client
- Applicants must show a keen interest in Cyber Security and Information Technology
- Must have in-depth experience in leading teams for pursuits or engagement delivery
- Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements
- Possess excellent writing and oral communication/presentation skills
- Very strong leadership and coaching skills
- Ability to think outside the box and quickly learn new ideas independently
- Be a good team player, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have the ability to maintain a professional outlook and carriage at all times
Interested candidates, who meet the above requirements, should send their detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as CYBERPRO