2019 Delegation of the European Union to Sudan Photography Competition
Deadline: February 28, 2019.
On the occasion of the Human Rights Day, the Delegation of the European Union is honoured to launch a photography competition open to all professional, non-professional photographers and other organizations interested from all the regions in Sudan.
The theme of the competition is that the submitted pictures should speak, demonstrate, tell and show the role of women in the rural development of the Sudan.
- The competition contest is open to professional, non-professional photographers and other organizations interested from all the regions in Sudan.
- The competition is not open to media agencies.
- The competition is opened to Sudanese only.
- Participants should be above 18 years old.
- Three winners will be selected. That winner will receive a certificate from the EU Delegation.
- Each winner will be notified by phone and email. All the participants must provide correct names, telephone numbers and electronic emails.
- If a winner cannot be notified within seven (7)) days, or does not respond then the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
- There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for the prize.
- Only one prize will be awarded per household.
- The prize will be awarded on the Women Rights Day.
- The pictures should be submitted no later than 28/ 02/ 2019 to the EU Delegation in Al Gamhoria Street in person in a closed envelope from Sundays to Thursdays from 08:00am to 03:00 PM.
- The participant should submit 2 to 3 pictures maximum.
- The participant should submit a personal photo.
- The participant should present a valid ID card (passport, National ID Card, Press Card)
- The participant should submit a copyright letter confirming s/he is the author and owner of the picture and the letter should include a story that explains the photo, when and where it was taken. The letter can be in English or Arabic languages only.
- Pictures can be submitted whether or not they have been published.
- The specifications of the picture are satisfied.
- Theme: The picture should speak, demonstrate, tell and show the role of women in the rural development of the Sudan.
- Quality: The picture should be of a high resolution, good light, and colour.
- Style: The picture should show artistic and professional style of photography like creativity.
- Focus: The picture should have a special focus. There should be no distractions.
- Inspirational Power: The picture should show an overall impact, detailed, memorability and visual appeal to the audience.
- The participant should not be related or a relative to the members of the committee.
- Other additional guidelines agreed by the committee.