2019 Dasra Social Impact Leadership program for Indians
Deadline: June 20, 2019.
Dasra Social Impact Leadership program (DSI LP) has been crafted to meet the needs of Founders, Executive Directors, CXOs, and Senior Managers to strengthen their leadership style, decision-making capabilities and be more visionary. Through the program, Dasra aims to support leaders to build stronger teams that can meet the demands of a growing organization. We believe that leadership plays a critical role in driving the organization’s vision to achieve greater impact at scale. The content of DSI LP revolves around the theme of ‘Manage Yourself’ which puts the spotlight on the leader and their leadership style, with the objective of strengthening their leadership capability and expertise.
The program comprises of 4 modules and is spread over 7 months. Each module is 4 days long and offers:
- Interaction with sector leaders, experts and industry specialists
- Harvard Business School case study methodology for discussions
- Cross-functional curriculum focusing on strengthening organizational strategies
- An online platform to enable transfer of knowledge to the rest of your organization
The Dasra Social Impact Leadership Program has been designed for leaders of social sector organizations to guide them forward on their leadership journey. Please ensure you match the below eligibility criteria before you apply:
- Both nonprofits and social sector intermediaries are welcome to apply
- Your organization must have at least 10 employees and a minimum annual budget of Rs. 2 crores
- The program is open only to those at a senior leadership position (Founders, CXOs, Senior Managers etc.)
1. Self & Professional Development : Explore leadership behaviors and traits. Through curated activities, gain a deeper understanding of yourself, build on your strengths and positively influence your workplace.
2. Organizational Development : With the guidance of expert facilitators dive deep into the building blocks of a sustainable organization. Brainstorm on strategies and frameworks using HBS case studies to strengthen your organization’s priorities.
3. Strong Peer Network : Interact and collaborate with other sector leaders through energizing group discussions and activities. Build a community of peers and thought partners to share ideas, expertise and more.