2019 Civil Society Academy Organisational Scholarship Award
Deadline: February 1, 2019.
The Organisational Scholarship Award is our annual support in capacity and network building offered to 5 – 10 small-sized civil society organisations (with less than 50 paid staff members).
Only national networks or national civil society organisations with less than 50 paid staff members are eligible to apply.
The Award will be in the form of a CSA training voucher that has to be redeemed within one year. The scholarship voucher worth up to 4,000 EURO can only be used for CSA training or/and facilitation fees.
1. History of your organisation and the vibrancy of the current team
2. The urgency of the social challenges your organisation aims to address
3. The progressiveness of the methods your organisation uses to address the challenges
4. Potential for impact of your organisation
5. Clarity of the way ahead and the value added by the trainings and facilitation offered by Civil Society Academy.
1. Please go to our Online Application Form to register your participation.
2. After the application is submitted, you will get a confirmation email with an upload location for your application video or 3-page PDF.
3. The application is open until 15 January 2019.
4. The names of organisations who are awarded with an organisational scholarship will be announced in the second week of February 2019.