2019 Children’s Peace Image of the Year international photo competition
Deadline: June 2, 2019.
What does peace look like? This is a very special question and everybody has very own ideas about it. All the more so today, when we see so much of violence and unrest. We say: Give your imagination free reign. Make your positive attitude visible in a photo. We want to see how you imagine peace. The best pictures will be exhibited. Across the world.
The honorary chair for the photo competition The Children’s Peace Image of the Year is Waris Dirie, a committed human rights activist. The competition is part of the Alfred Fried Photography Award, named after one of the first Nobel Peace Prize laureates.
1. You can take part if you are 14 years or younger.
2. Photo groups may also take part
3. Applicant can be from any part of the world
1. The best peace photo of the year – The Children’s Peace Image of the Year – wins 1000 euros.
2. The winner and his or her parents are invited to the award ceremony on 12 September in Vienna.
3. If a photo group wins, one member of the group and his or her parents are invited to the ceremony.
4. All submitted images have the chance to take part in international exhibitions.