2019 Charles Darwin University Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships
Deadline: May 1, 2019.
Charles Darwin University (CDU) offers the Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships to international students who have a record of academic excellence and high achievement and who are seeking to commence an Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework degree at CDU.
They offer an exciting and generous range of scholarships to support international students coming to study at CDU from around the globe. Our scholarships reward high achieving students with outstanding academic achievements and the potential to make a positive contribution. Scholarships are available to study in our undergraduate, postgraduate, research and pathway programs.
Eligible applicants must:
- Submit a demonstrated record of academic excellence and high achievement in previous relevant studies and qualifications
- Meet the University’s academic and English entry requirement
- Hold an offer of admission to the degree at CDU for Semester 2, 2019
- Not hold a scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency
- Submit a completed application for the scholarship by 01 May 2019 for commencement in Semester 2, 2019
- Not hold a current Australian Citizenship, Australian Permanent Resident or New Zealand Citizenship
1. CDU offers a limited number of 25 per cent and 50 per cent tuition fee scholarships for international students who have a record of academic excellence and high achievement. The tuition scholarships apply to the tuition fees for the full duration of an Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework degree.
2. The scholarships are exclusively available to international students on a student visa commencing a degree at CDU, and are awarded on demonstrated academic merit.
Download the Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achiever’s Scholarship Application Form (PDF 388KB) and submit with your application for admission to a degree program at CDU.