2019 ChangemakerXchange Business for Purpose Berlin for Social Entrepreneurs across Europe and beyond.
Deadline: February 17, 2019.
In partnership with TOMS shoes and social entrepreneur Sara Nuru, we are launching a very special edition ChangemakerXchange on ‘Business for Purpose’, for which we are looking for the most disruptive and creative young social entrepreneurs with social business models from across Europe and beyond.
ChangemakerXchange is a global collaborative community for over 600 of the world’s top young changemakers to connect, share and develop cross-border collaborations.
They will bring this group together in a unique collaborative summit format close to Berlin from May 9th-13th, after which they will get the chance to become part of a global community of innovators. The summit will be followed by an accelerator program for this group to advance their impact to the next level, diving deeper into issues like system change, fundraising, holistic well-being and stakeholder engagement.
1.Must be between 18-30 years old.
2. Should lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded their own social venture which is up and running and addresses a relevant social problem and has a revenue generating (social business) model. They are unable to accept applicants with an idea only.
3. Must have a good level of English that enables them to understand, present, and collaborate throughout the summit.
4. Should have the skills and know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative young social entrepreneurs and be willing to play an active role within this community.
5. Must be a fit with the values of the CXC community
6. Must be from an eligible country: Europe (including Turkey), UAE, Israel & South Africa.
1. ChangemakerXchange covers your travel costs to/from the venue as well as all of the summit costs for all four nights and five days (including hotel accommodation, inner city travel, food, entrance fees, etc.).
2. However they expect you to cover your own visas, local travel to airport in your own country and from the airport to the venue in the host country (in very limited cases we may be able to support with some of these costs, please reach out to us).