2019 C2C Project Fund Challenge
Deadline: December 17, 2018.
If you are innovative and innovative, you recognize the opportunities and opportunities for developing new products, services or enhancements to existing processes, which you can enhance your business or allow access to wider social groups, then the Challenge Fund represents a true partner for cooperation and support in the realization of your innovative ideas.
The second public call for grants from the Challenge Fund for innovative business ideas is open today. Funds in the total amount of around EUR 3 million are intended for micro, small and medium enterprises from the territory of Bosnia and Herzegovina and Sweden, as well as startups with innovative ideas, products or services that can lead to a reduction in unemployment, increased competitiveness and sustainable socio-economic development in BiH
Sums of funds from the Challenge Fund that can be allocated to eligible users:
1. For Startups registered for at least 6 months and not older than 2 years prior to the date of this call (07.11.2018), the maximum grant amount is 10.000 EUR
2. For commercial / business entities older than 24 months, the maximum grant amount is 30.000 EUR
3. Applicants must ensure their own minimum participation of 50% of the total value of the proposed project.
4. The project implementation period can not last longer than 12 months.
All proposed applications will be evaluated in accordance with three basic criteria:
1. Innovation of Business Ideas
2. The feasibility and sustainability of a business idea
3. Social Benefit
Applications for this call must be submitted electronically according to the instructions in the Guide \ Guidelines for Applicants document. This document is an integral part of the Application Package that you can download HERE , which also includes application instructions for the Electronic Application and Evaluation System (eMSAE) as well as the offline application form (Word and Excel file) that serves as a help in the preparation applications.
Only applications submitted by electronic form at www.c2c.ba will be considered, while the printed applications or applications submitted by mail will not be considered.